SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tsuruta Designs Flashback Challenge

The challenge at Tsuruta Designs for Flashback Friday 5.0 is to upload your first card using a new to me technique.

Here is the first card I made and posted on my blog on April 3, 2009 using a weaving technique of using paper and ribbon together.  I just love layering flowers so that is what I did on this card to make a big statement.  The papers are old DCWV.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, what a stunning card Linda! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!! I absolutely love this!!! What a fun technique!!! The bright colors & gorgeous bloom are perfect! Thanks soo much for joining us in flashback Friday 5.0...adding this technique onto my 'to do' list!!

    ReplyDelete