SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Pink Angel - Penny Black Saturday Challenge

The Penny Black challenge on Pink Angel this week was to use black & white & 1 other color.




Here is my card using black & white with red. This is one of my favorite color combos but I really don't use it very often.....I guess I just get caught up in other colors. The bg is from note cards I got from Target that seemed to go well with the oval I had in my stash. Butterflies are from MS punch, flowers are from my stash (I inked on a white one to make it black), the sentiment is epoxy stickers from Target. TFL

4 comments:

  1. Love those colors, Linda. You stay so busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red/ white/ black is always an elegant color scheme. I like your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking card -- I really like how the red pops against the black and white background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, the red really pops against the black and white.
    hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete