SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Friday, May 15, 2009

More Than Scapbooking - Sneak Peek

It is exciting times at More Than Scrapbooking ......on Monday the new kit will be unveiled. You are going to really love this new kit!!!!
Monday will be a busy day on More Than Scrapbooking because another one of Heather's sketches will also be posted. Did you know that if you submit a scrapbook page or card using the new sketch that you could win a prize?? Well you can!! :)


Here is a little Sneak Peek of my card I made using the new sketch. Since I am on the DT at More Than Scrapbooking I get the sketches early so I can make a little sample for you to see. I will unveil the new kit and new sketch on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment