SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ribbon Carousel Store, Simon Says, Poodles Parlour, Inky Impressions, Love to Create, Joyful Stamper, Clear It Out Challenge & Hiding In My Craftroom



Here is my card I would like to submit to the following challenges.  I handmade fabric flowers with button centers; silk leaves; Cherry Lynn die cut doily; sentiment SU; Cuttlebug embossing; die cut tag, ribbon.  Thank you for looking at my card.

Ribbon Carousel Store - Photo Inspiration
 

Simon Says - Anything Goes
Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
Love to Create - #13 - Flowers & Buttons
Joyful Stamper - #56 - Anything Goes
Clear It Out Challenge - Mother's Day & Flowers
Hiding In My Craftroom - #14 - Let's Honor Mother's

19 comments:

  1. Awesome job Linda. I love your little flowers. Love too your doily that you have draping over the flower pot. I feel SPRING!
    (nice birdcage! heehee)
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, love those flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flower pot card with your wonderful colors! Thank you for playing along with us at Love to Create Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty!!! love the flowers :)

    *got your email and i will either answer it today or tomorrow!! or i might just call you, might be easier! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous card ,love the idea and your flowers are stunning
    thanks for joining us at the poodle parlour and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards and lovely colours, thanks for playing with us at the Poodles Parlour, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card. Beautiful flowers. Thank you for sharing and joining in at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card!! I made one for Mother's day very close to your.Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
    Angela
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Flower Pot Card! I LOVE THIS!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Love to Create this week! We hope you come back and play again really soon! Many Blessings, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely design, never seen a flowerpot card before... love your handmade rosette flowers too. Thanks for joining us at POODLES PARLOUR 'Anything Goes' challenge. Good luck and hope to see you next time. Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable flower buttons, Linda! What a fun design for a card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great inspiration, Linda! The boots are too cute, as is your card!
    Thank you for sharing your awesome talent!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Thought to admit that your blog is truly interesting. I have spent a lot of my free time reading your content. Thank you a lot!
    Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda, love your card!!!! Been so long since I have seen any of them. I have been thinking about people on PCA lately and wondering how all are doing. Do you hear from any of them?
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE your flower pot card Linda..fabulous project..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete