SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Monday, March 14, 2011

SPRING IN KANSAS?????




This is our Spring like weather in Kansas.  It started snowing late yesterday afternoon and was blizzard conditions for several hours.  It is one of those very pretty wet snows but in March with Spring less than a week away I was hoping for warm and sunny.  OK they are saying in a couple of days we will have 70 degree temps. Where else but in Kansas can you have snow one day and 70 degrees the next???

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya!! I can't be too far away...I'm in Kansas City, Missouri. I had to dig out my car this morning. I am ready for the warm to come back tomorrow!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know why this is so pretty?? because it is YOUR yard and NOT mine!! LOL good grief girlfriend how do you know what to wear with weather like this? :)

    ReplyDelete