SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Monday, January 10, 2011

365 Cards, 4 Crafty Chicks and Alphabet Challenge

Here is my card for these challenges.  Background paper is from an old Road Atlas; photo picture is of the Golden Gate Bridge is San Francisco; embellishments from Miss Elizabeth's; floss from my collection.  TFL

Note:  This is a picture that I took in September 2008 of the fog rolling in on the Golden Gate Bridge when I met up with some of my crafting friends for a few days of fun in San Francisco.

365 Cards - Day 312 - I've Been Photo Framed
create a photo frame card

4 Crafty Chicks #19 - Travel

Alphabet Challenge - J is for Journey

7 comments:

  1. fabulous darling - fabulous! love that little camera too!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great way to frame the photo and the camera, tag and map are perfect. Best of all - my wonderful memories of being there with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome entry for our "Travel" challenge this week at 4 Crafty CHicks! I love that little camera! I am from Canada, and that bridge would be an amazing thing for me to see one day! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo I love your picture of the bridge and your camera. Like Lori it would be a blast to see that bridge. Love your entry into this weeks Travel theme. Oh, I also love, love, love how you used the old atlas paper. Just awesome. Thanks for sharing this with us at 4 Crafty chicks this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little layout, the old atlas is fab as back ground paper

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog x

    Hel xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card, I really feel like I want to pack my bags and go somewhere. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog, Blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful!

    Inken
    Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete