SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Creative Card Crew and Creative Inspirations

Here is my Christmas Gift Goodie Bag for these challenges.  I used a plastic pastry / frosting bag and layered hot chocolate mix, chocolate chips and marshmallows and then attached candy canes around the outside and attached a little gift card that I made then tie the top with paper ribbon.   I made several of these to give to my neighbors.  TFL

Creative Card Crew  - Treat Boxes and Goodie Bags

Creative Inspirations #48 - Christmas Gifts

2 comments:

  1. Linda, beautiful christmas bag!! I love your tag!
    Thanks for joining us at CCC this challenge.
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gift! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations challenge!

    ReplyDelete