SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays, Our Creative Corner, 365 Cards and Mark's Finest Papers

Here is my card for these challenges.  Printed paper is Prima; stamped image is Cherry Pie; die cut tag is Cuttlebug; stamped sentiment is My Sentiment's Exactly; stick pin is Pretty Pin Embellishments; ribbons from Hobby Lobby.  TFL

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays - Sketch
do some stamping

Our Creative Corner - Tag You're It
make a tag or include a tag

365 Cards  - Day 267 - Vintage Plus Stick Pin

Mark's Finest Papers  #31 - Have a bow on your card.

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful vintage card! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK this is on my top 5 favs of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a soft and beautiful vintage card. Thank you for playing with Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the delicate colours and textures of this card. Great image and pretty selection of beads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, your ribbon and stick pin are perfect embellishments!
    Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the vintage look and what you did with our sketch this week. Thanks for joining us at SSDS with your wonderful card.
    I would love to have you stop at my blog. I just did my first video. It may not be that good but I would love to know what you think.
    Linda
    http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing and for joining Speedy's Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete