SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Featured Stamper at Stamp N Doodle

I am very excited to be the Featured Stamper at Stamp N Doodle this week.......thank you Audrey.

Here is my card.  Printed paper is from Target; digital image is Stamp N Doodle - Garden Queen; coloring was done with Prismacolor pencils and OMS; glitter chalk for the sky; Spellbinders label; EK Success border punch; ribbon from Target; Prima flower with brad center.  TFL

NOTE............I had a bit of a happy accident on this card......you know those things that happen unexpectedly.  I usually use some glitter chalk for my sky and then ink distress with chalk ink.  Well I got in a bit of a hurry and did my chalk ink distressing and then the glitter chalk over the top.  I rather like the look that came out of this little accident.  What do you think??

Shannon's Sentiments #1 sketch

Inktegrity - Hump Day #14 - Anything Goes

Tellen's Place - Anything Goes

CRAFT #68 - Colouring Pencils Only

16 comments:

  1. I really love the colors of this card and the coloring of the stamp...thanks for playing at Inktegrity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda I am so happy to see that I am not the only one still relishing the happy days of summer! What an adorable card, I love that you used an actual prima for the flower, it's a perfect 3D touch! :) Wonderful colors of the card, the dp is so much fun. Thank you so much for joining us at Inktegrity this week with our Anything Goes challenge!
    ~*Joni Inktegrity DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Thanks for playing along with my first sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your card is adorable! There are no accidents in card making, just embellishing opportunities! LOL!

    Thanks for playing along with Inktegrity's Hump Day Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How stinkin cute is this?! I love everything about it! Thanks for playing the Inktegrity Hump Day challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda. This is a really bright card. I love that image, she looks a bit of a doll doesnt she. Gorgeous colours, I love that ribbon and your gorgeous border. Fabulous. Thank you so much for joining with us at Tellens Place, hope to see you again soon. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being the Featured Stamper for Stamp-n-doodle this week. Fabulous card I love what you did with my image. Cheers Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is just devine and cheerful! Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.
    Kathie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa, what a cute card. I love the colors and the little flower. It makes me long for spring to come back. *giggl* Thanks for joining us at Inktegrity for this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely summery card. That added flower in the garden is a great addition. love the punched border and ribbon.
    Thank you for joining us at Tellen's Place this week and hope to see you back next time

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge this week. Good luck. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! I love you "accidental" effect, it turned out lovely. Thank you for playing with us at Inktegrity.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a super cute card! Thanks for joining us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda, your cards get prettier with each creation; how fantastic! I love the papers and the image is great! I love the simplicity of the ribbon and border. The button flower is perfect for this card! Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun card - I really like that you added embellishment for the flower! Thanks for joining in on the fun at Inktegrity!

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a lovely card, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. challenge this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete