SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

365 Cards, KAH-Wink-E-Dink, Incy WIncy and Cute Card Thursday

Here is my card for these challenges.  Printed paper is Hot off the Press; digital image is KAH-Wink-E-Dink; coloring done with Prismacolor pencils and OMS; faux stitching; sentiment sticker from Target.  TFL




365 Cards - Day 148 - Sketch









KAH-Wink-E-Dink - Kids Card using Primary Colors


Incy Wincy #53 - Summer Fun

Cute Card Thursday #124 - Wateva!!
open theme

7 comments:

  1. I love how you positioned these guys, makes such a playful fun card! Thanks for playing at KWED. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you are into the digital. I looked for you on CDAC but no luck. I am on under my name. Maybe message me on Facebook so I can find your gallery?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! :) LOVE this layout! It's just perfect with the images! So glad you could join us at KWED! Hope you'll be back for next weeks challenge as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, that image is perfect for the tumbling layout you have used!

    Thank you for sharing with us over on Incy Wincy Designs this week ;-)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really fun, Linda! Charlie looks real cute twirling around on your card! Thank you for adding more fun to the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete