SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pals Paper Arts, Scrap It With a Song and Cute Card Thursday

Here is my card for the challenges.  Very shiny silver metal sheeting embossed with Fiskar's stars texture plate; recycled tag from a pair of jeans and ribbon recycled from some sunglasses; sentiment chipboard "Adventure" is from Colorbox; fiber from my collection.  TFL




Pals Paper Arts #48 - sketch









Scrap It With a Song #10 - Riding Solo by Jason Derulo
I drew my inspiration from these two lines in the song.
I'm feeling like a star, you can't stop my shine,
I'm solo, I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, I'm ridin solo, solo.

Cute Card Thursday #118 - Reuse, Renew, Recycle

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the shine and the use of the recycled items! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take recycling seriously! What a fabulous way to put together a card - this is very creative! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow way cool card. love all the recycling you did. and great way to incorporate the \song. thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the recycling!!! Great card thanks for playing with our song this week!

    ReplyDelete