SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

365 Cards, Card-A-Licious and Scrap Stamp & Doodle


Here is a card that I made for my friend's birthday this week.  Printed papers were a prize I received this week; sentiment is My Sentiments Exactly; ladybug stamp from $ store; flower is Petal Doodles; rick rack from my collection.  TFL



365 Cards - Day 323 - Super Sketchy Sunday









Card-A-Licious #32
make friend card
use ric rac, polka dots and the color green

Scrap Stamp & Doodle #24 - Spring

2 comments:

  1. such a beautiful card. love your ladybug, so cuuuute! ♥

    (((hugs)))
    danni

    www.cardalicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Spring card. Love the rick rack. Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.

    ReplyDelete