SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

365 Cards, ABC Christmas Challenge, Humble Pie, Crafty Creations, Charisma Cardz and Creative Inspirations


Here is my card for these challenges.  Printed papers are Bo Bunny; Spellbinders scalloped heart is chipboard and embossed buckle; Stickles; some new ribbon I got at Hobby Lobby; metal bells from my collection; doodled dots were white when I put them on and they turned pink.  TFL

365 Cards - Day 316 - Super Sketchy Sunday

ABC Christmas Challenge - B is for Bells and use Glitter
well I forgot that this needed to be a Christmas card....ooops

Humble Pie Stamps - Blingy
use 2 different types of bling
I used Stickles and metal bells


Crafty Creations #50 - Textures
use at least 3 different textures
I used chipboard heart with Stickles, embossed buckle, ribbon and metal bells

Charisma Cardz #2 - Anything New
I used some new ribbon I got at Hobby Lobby

Creative Inspirations #43 - New Year New Products
I used some new ribbon I got at Hobby Lobby

13 comments:

  1. Great card Linda! Really like the layout and the blingy pink heart. Thanks for playing along this week with our Humble Pie challenge. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - I love that glittery heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i turn my back on you for one day and what do you do?? crank out some awesome cards that's what!! that glittery heart is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops forgot...

    thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that heart, so pretty, thanks for playing at Humble pie

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL, Linda! the papers are fabulous, and that heart - WOW! just gorgeous, and totally fits the blingy challenge! thanks for joining us at Humble Pie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda,

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with your beautiful work! I hope to see you back next time! :)

    Greetings, Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty in pink! thanks for joining ABC christmas challenge this time Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Love the glitz on the heart. I love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations - lovely card - great textures - fab layout! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card.
    Thank you for joining in the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card i adore the glittered heart
    thank you for joining us at Chrisma Cardz
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card ;-) I can't see any bells ,, but love the glitter :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete