SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Another of my cards for the December SheetLoad issue



I just wanted to share with you another card I made for the December SheetLoad issue.  Have you downloaded your free copy yet??  Don't forget to get your card submitted to Show Us Your SheetLoad for some great prizes.

My card was made with the digital Penguin Snowball image from Doodle Palace.  Printed paper is DCWV and Paper Studio; coloring was done with Prismacolor pencils and OMS; the snow and snowballs were done with flocking and glitter mixed and 3D Scribbles iridescent paint; Stickles; sequin snowflakes, gems, buttons and pom pom from my collection. TFL

1 comment:

  1. how cute is this?!!! i luv the buttons for earmuffs and the white pom pom for the snowball! :)

    ReplyDelete