SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just Christmas and Birthday #49 and The Play Date Cafe #5


Here is my card for these two challenges.  Cardstock Bazzill and Paper Company; digital image is Simple Doodles; coloring with Prismacolor pencils and OMS; Stickles; flourishes are Autumn Leaves; sentiment is Studio G; fiber from my collection.  TFL




Just Christmas & Birthday #49 - sketch








The Play Date Cafe # 5 - Lavender Lady
use gray, turquoise, lavender and white

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of the colors for the Play Date Cafe Challenge...so glad you are playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok all your cupcakes are making me hungry! lol your coloring is awesome and i love the colors you used :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card, Linda--I love cupcakes! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great sketch and love that candle. Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card.. I LOVE CUPCAKES.. :) looks so yummy.. Thanks for playing with us at The Cafe.. :)HUGS

    ~hope you can take a min to stop by my blog.. I have a couple new FREE digital stamps... I add a new one each Wed.. and blog candy (top sidebar) going on right now..

    ReplyDelete