SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Apron Strings #16 and 365 Cards #5



Here is my card for the challenges at Apron Strings - Ad Inspiration and 365 Cards - Thankful it's Thursday to make a Thanks you card that is simple enough to make a bunch of the same. Printed paper is from a RAK long time ago; Spellbinders; Quickutz thank you embossing folder and I inked over the top and ribbon from my collection.TFL


Here is the Ad Inspiration picture for the Apron Strings challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Great card. The bold design of the paper makes a strong statement and creates a great background for your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic paper! love how it make the whole card stunning :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you pulled the tree design from the inspiration. I never look that deep, I would have simply pulled the color scheme. Awesome card. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, I have to say that I love the details of your card...and the fact that you pulled out the design and details of the card. Thanks for playing. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete