SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Die Cut Dreams - It's raining "Men!!"

It seems like I am always needing a card for a man so I was very happy to do this challenge on Die Cut Dreams - It's raining "Men!!" We were to make a card for a man.

Here is my card. The printed papers and ribbon are from Target; Spellbinders scalloped circles and Cuttlebug circle birthday. I used a bit of ink on the embossing and then used my gel pen to go over the happy birthday to make it stand out a bit more. TFL

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, superb card, love the colours and papers they are great. thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki & Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect for a man!! i was thinking something else when i read the title of the post! LOL ;0)

    ReplyDelete