SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

365 Cards Day 197 and Haunted Design House #004










Here is my card for 365 Cards Day 197 Sketch and Haunted Design House Macabre Monday #004 Repulsive Riddle & Rhyme.
Printed paper from Target; die cut Pebbles; Stickles; ribbon from Michael's; fiber from my collection; poem from internet.

Poem -
Jack-o-lantern pumpkin head
He is a fearful sight.
If I were you, I'd be afraid
To meet him in the night.
By day he is a pumpkin,
But just you wait 'til night.
When out of eyes and nose and mouth
There shines a yellow light.

9 comments:

  1. what a fun card and a cool take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fantastic Linda. I love it and I love the way you have twisted the sketch to make it work for you. Really, Really lovely.
    Regards
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic take on the sketch!! have not even started mine :( love the poem!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card :) That ribbon's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creepy cute! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME!! I absolutely love your take on the sketch - everything about your card is F-U-N!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted a comment last night, but it didn't show up...

    Love this! I'd never seen that poem before... it's perfect :) Great job with the sketch, too.

    Thanks for playing along with Macabre Monday... there's a new challenge up and waiting for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...excellent job!!! Love what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yet another super creative take on the sketch! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete