SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Friday, August 7, 2009

The Cuttlebug Spot and 365 Cards - Day 33

This weeks challenge on The Cuttlebug Spot was to use your favorite embossing folder.  The challenge on 365 Cards was a "white space" to use only 1/3 of the card.



Since I really love all my folders it was a very hard decision which one to use.....I looked at my other embellishments and found this fabulous paisley rub on and so it was decided which folder was my favorite today. 8) I used a bit on ink hit and miss on the top of the embossing. TFL

2 comments:

  1. This is cute! I love the colors, and the paisley folder. So glad you joined us for another Cuttlebug Spot challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool with the rub on and sentiment. tanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot. xxD

    ReplyDelete