SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Been sort of MIA......

I have been sort of MIA for the last couple of weeks. I have had grandchildren visiting.
Two weeks ago I had my three grand daughters here for the week. We had so much fun doing lots of girlie stuff. They all like to do scrap booking so I had a little scrapping party for them.
Last week I had my oldest grandson here who is 13. He attending a basketball camp for part of the week.....which kept me running back and forth a couple of times a day.
This week I am just trying to play catch up with house chores and I had to work a few extra hours.
I am really looking forward to getting back into my routine of making lots and lots of cards......hoping to get a few done tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Glad you had a great time with the grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time with your grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've had a great time with all the grandkids Linda. Did you get to use the Aussie animal cookie cutters at all? Hope got some creative time in with all the girls. With such a hectic few weeks, must be time for a holiday (and some quality recuperation time) for you!

    ReplyDelete