SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

365 Cards - Days 162, 164, 165, 167 and 168

Here are some of my cards for the challenges this week on 365 Cards. This week was Arts Glitter week.



Day 162 - Super Sketchy Sunday










I made a little gift pouch for a large candy bar. Printed paper is Hobby Lobby; sentiment and holly are All That Scraps; twine and ribbon from my collection.









Day 164 - Color Scheme
use red, yellow, purple, orange and blue

Glitter paper is Debbie Mumm; die cuts are K&Co; sentiment is Doodlebug; bat brad is Making Memories; fiber from my collection.








Day 165 - Shape Up
use a star as the dominate shape

Printed paper and chipboard arrow is K&Co; Sizzix star is embossing plate; Stickles; ribbon American Crafts; green crimped chipboard.






Day 167 - Gift card
make it look like a gift

Printed paper is DCWV; glitter sentiment is K&Co; ribbon with lace from my collection.




Day 168 - Touch of Toile

Background is Toile fabric; pinked edge and machine stitched; butterfly is Scrapbook Memories; 3d flower is Target; epoxy sentiment from Michael's; raffie ribbon from my collection.

2 comments:

  1. my you have been busy!! love them all and the candy holder is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Linda :D That chocolate bar folder is a great idea! I may have to scraplift it for stocking stuffers! :D

    ReplyDelete