SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

2 Red Bananas - Banana Split Sunday

The challenge on 2 Red Bananas this week is to use a quote as the focal point.

Here is my card. I got this really great little quote card as a RAK a long time ago; I did lots and lots of machine stitching and added some ribbon from my collection.

I received word that a very close friend of mine that was actually my father's best friend when they were growing up passed away yesterday so this will go to his family. I have known this wonderful man all my life and will truly miss him.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I love the quote and all your stitching. I'm sure it will be appreciated! Thanks for playing along in the 2RedBananas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Great quote and the patterned pp is stunning. Sorry that you've lost a friend. I'm sure his family will appreciate your kind thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just so pretty linda!! i love the quote and the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete