SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

PaperPlay Challenges #26

This week at PaperPlay the challenge was to make a card showing your Favorite chocolate/candy.


Here is my card. I used some dark chocolate brown ink to distress the edges of my card stock base; die cut heart with sticker of chocolate and large word chocolate actually are scratch and sniff so they do smell like chocolate; ribbon from my collection.

3 comments:

  1. Great card!! Looks good enough to eat :)

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - Love the idea of the scratch and sniff sticker -yum!Thanks for joining in the fun!
    Dei (Paperplay)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm - great card, Linda - just wish I could smell it too!!!!

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete