SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Paper Play #24, Paperlicious Designs #14 and 365 Cards Day 14

This week at Paper Play the challenge was Paper Roses to make your own paper flower and at Paperlicious Designs the challenge was to use paper pleats and on 365 Cards Day 14 the challege was to make your own flower embellishment. I combined the three and made my own pleated paper flower.









Here is my card. Printed Paper is Crate Paper. I made this flower by cutting a strip of paper and pleating it like you would make a paper fan. Then I used a needle and thread to stitch through all the pleats at one end and pulled the thread up tight to make the paper form a circle. Brad and sentiment unknown.

7 comments:

  1. WOWOWOOWOWOWOW!!!! This is totally awesome!! Gorgeous!! Your name is in the drawing for June! Thanks sooo much for playing and I look forward to checking out your projects for future Creative Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry. I just realized I forgot to add Mr. Linky! If you don't mind, add your link! And I will edit my post to mention your project!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great flower and such a pretty card

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is VERY clever, Linda!! Fab idea to combine the two challenges.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love your pleated flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card and flower! Love it!

    ReplyDelete