SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Five Challenges at Once

For this card I was able to fulfill the requirements for 5 different blog challenges.


CPS #119 sketch
Here is the sketch. But I see that I am an hour late in posting my card. :(






CRAFT Challenge #4 recipe
3 flowers - silk & Prima
2 papers - Bo Bunny Sweetie Pie
1 ribbon - Dots, Dashes & Checks

Cute Card Thursday Challenge #64 - Quotations! - use a quote
I used a vellum sticker with the quote "Earth laughs in flowers" by Ralph Waldo Emerson

One Stop Craft Challenge #33 - Add some sparkle
I added lots and lots of bling.

Pile It On Challenge #1 - Combine with at least one other blog challenge and us a non-stamped sentiment. Hi Vicki......I did it.....got 5 for the price of 1. LOL



Here is my card. The watering can of flowers is a sticker from my stash and the sentiment quote is a vellum stickerTFL

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What a pretty card and way to go hitting all those challenges!

    Smiles,
    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, that is so adorabel... I love all the different texture and patterns you added.

    -0- dalis DTC for Pile it On!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT-challenge with this lovely card!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge and good luck!

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful combination! Thanks for playing at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. Best Wishes Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    Great card !!
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge !!!!

    Good luck,

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card. They also had a challenge over at Mojo Monday that was a long
    and thin card like yours. I like the layout
    of yours.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, thanks for taking part in the CRAFT challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card, just love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us this week at One Stop Craft Challenge
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete