SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Bitten By The Bug & SheetLoad - Challenge

This week at Bitten By The Bug the design teams from Bitten By the Bug & SheetLoad of Cards have combined for a FABULOUS challenge. The DT's from both sites are showing you some really cute and amazing things you can create with ShortCuts products. Using the June SheetLoad design and Cricut cartridge George flowers you can get a really great looking card. So if you would like to win some wonderful ShortCuts products you will need to make a card for this challenge.

Here is my card. I used an ADORABLE digital image from The Cutting Cafe for the ice cream cone on my card. Now doesn't that look yummy enough to eat!!! I shrank the image down to fit on the front of the card. If you haven't checked out the really fun and cute images from The Cutting Cafe you will want to be sure to go take a look at these images.









I had this idea for my card floating around in my head for several days and it just kept developing as I put this card together. I wanted the ice cream cone to open to reveal a little message so I die cut a clear turn from the ShortCuts product.....I wanted it to blend in with the card. Used the silhouette feature on George to make my flower. Used Twinkling H2O's to paint the cone so it has a shimmer. TFL

8 comments:

  1. You got this right - YUMMMMMMYYYY SWEEEEET!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg word, this is beyond yummy............hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty!!Love the ice cream cone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummo what a fab idea with the ice cream cone - thanks for the inspiration Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute! This is fabulous! Yummy indeed! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredibly cute! Love how you made the ice cream cone open!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sweet card! so cute and i love how it opens up too! very creative!!

    ReplyDelete