SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Stamps & Smiles - Sketch #1

This week on Stamps & Smiles #1 sketch really caught my eye and I was inspired to make a sunflower card using a technique I had never tried before.


For this card I used fun foam and heated it up and then stamped with a rubber stamp to get an impression on the foam and then cut out the shapes. I then used some ink, a metallic rub and Stickles.....I rather like the look I achieved. TFL

3 comments:

  1. This is sooo cool! I really like the look of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgoues card Linda :) What a stunning design and flower!! Thank you so much for playing along with us during our release! We hope to see you tomorrow during the blog hop! 9 pm central.

    Hugs & Smiles,
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete