SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

SNEAK PEEKS - Online Crop This Weekend at More Than Scrapbooking

You don't want to miss the really fun filled weekend crop at More Than Scrapbooking this weekend. The party starts on Saturday at 7:30 AM Mountain Time and ends on Sunday at 12:00 PM (noon) Mountain Time.

There will be challenges, sketches, tips, techniques, tutorials.....you name it we will have it all this weekend at More Than Scrapbooking. If you are not a member of this great message board you will want to sign up ASAP so you don't miss a thing.

OMG did I forget to tell you that there are going to be FABULOUS PRIZES.......you don't want to miss this event.

Two of the card sketches I personally created. I haven't posted any of my sketches before......so please come over this weekend and see what I have created. :)

OK now for the SNEEK PEAKS that I promised to show you.
These are my two sketches (on the sides) and cards that I made........






I told you they were going to be SNEEK PEAKS!!!! LOL
Hope to see you over at More Than Scrapbooking this weekend for a really fun party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment