SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SheetLoad June sample - Beyond the Card

I have two projects that I would like to share with you that I made for the June issue of SheetLoad of Cards. These are using the same basic layout design for the June issue but are adjusted to work on something other than a card.


The first one is a mini candy box that can hold several little treats. I used the collection called Miss Moxie and the stamp set is purr-fect friends from The Angel Company (TAC).









This next project is a gift card holder. I used the Spellbinders Labels 1 to get this shape. The collection of papers and ribbon I used is called Mia's Cottage and the stamp set is purr-fect friends from The Angel Company (TAC).

No comments:

Post a Comment