SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

For the Art of it - Flutter By Wednesday - 10 minute

On For the Art of it Cassie posted the most STUNNING photo that Danni took of a bright orange butterfly on a pink coneflower. When I saw that photo this morning I instantly was inspired......but I had to go to work for a few hours. :(



I just kept thinking about the vibrant colors and knew exactly what I wanted to use on my card. I got these 3D butterfly stickers at my $ store a couple of weeks ago. The paper is K&Co. This card did take me just a bit longer than 10 minutes but not much. ;) TFL

3 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful! I love how you did the flower and of course, I love the butterfly. Thanks for playing along with my challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it turned out great linda!! i love the butterfly - aren't those awesome?
    And I am REALLY loving the big pink flower and the way you folded it in half and used the button!
    so happy you joined in --- (darn work sometimes anyway, huh?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous interpretation of the photo!! Awesome job, and thanks for participating in the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete