SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Stacked Flowers


Here is a card that I made for one of the More Than Scrapbooking challenges for April.
This challenge was to make a Thank You card using at least 4 layers of flowers.
I just love building flowers with lots of layers. Mine ended up with 7 layers. :) See I told you I love building flowers. ;)
I used a product new to me it is Glimmer Mist. I sprayed the bottom flower with some of the pearl Glimmer Mist and I must say I really like the look. It is rather shimmery. I don't think you will be able to see that in the picture?

Spellbinders - Doodle Parts, Oval & Labels 1; Cuttlebug folder - Love Language; Martha Stewart border punch; misc silk & paper flowers; misc pp's; Stickles; Glimmer Mist - pearl

Hope you all have a WONDERFUL Monday!!!

4 comments:

  1. OoOo Linda this card is delicious!! I LOVE your layered flower - I love flowers too - the more the better!! Beautiful card!!

    P.S. - I didn't spray my glitter eggs!! I thought about it but wonder if that would take the shimmer away so I didn't and they do flake everywhere!! Any suggestions on a good spray? Something like a matte finish spray?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!!! Glad to see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that layered flower, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your frame. The colours are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete