SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mojo Monday 81 Contest




Here is the card I was inspired to make from the Mojo Monday 81 Sketch contest.
Here is the sketch. This was such a fun and creative sketch to work with....pop over and check out what is going on at Mojo Monday.

Thanks for looking!!

Printed papers - BoBunny - Abbey Road; lace, ribbon & buttons - my stash; white flowers - inked ; Cuttlebug - Butterflies embossing folder & inked; Sentiments - SU & Studio G; Stickles; Scribbles 3D paint - hot chocolate; Ink - ColorBox Fluid Chalk

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! I love how you made the butterfly 3-D and the lace is lovely on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Linda! Gorgeous butterfly and I love those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, this card is absolutely beautiful. I love that button and your butterfly is 3D, love that look. Such an all occasion card to make and send.
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Linda I LOVE your butterfly - did you emboss it yourself? SImply gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete