SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day



This is a picture that I took of the wind power turbines near where I live. I was very surprised that the picture even turned out.......we were going down the highway at 65 mph and this picture was taken through the car window.

I really like to use recycled products for my crafting.....here is my totally recycled products card. The flower picture is from a greeting card I received a long time ago, texture strip is from a wallpaper book, dark green strip is what I cut from a spiral notebook cover, cording is from gift wrapping I received, green dotted is from the packaging of some stickers, corners were punched from a metallic flyer and the sentiment was cut from an old greeting card. TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment