SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Challenge #2 - Going Green


This card is not made with recycled items but I had this little Earth Day tag and wanted to make an Earth Day card.

pp - DCWV; sentiment tag - K&Co; butterfly punches - Martha Stewart; silkflowers, button, copper wire & ribbon - my stash; Stickles

Since next week (Wednesday) April 22nd is Earth Day I would like to challenge you to make a card using only recycled items. That's right everything on the card needs to be from products that you have recycled.....except the card base. Next week I will be posting my card that I made from recycled products.

Be sure to post a link here to your card. I will be doing a drawing for a little RAK from me if you take me up on my challenge. The last day to post your recycled Earth Day card will be Wednesday, April 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment