SUNFLOWERS ARE JOYFUL FLOWERS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH SUNFLOWERS!!!

Monday, February 28, 2011

365 Cards, Card Ideas and Wild Orchid

Here is my card for these challenges.  Printed Paper is Basic Grey (Marjolaine); digital image and sentiment are Designed 2 Delight; coloring done with Prismacolor pencils and OMS; ribbon and flowers from my collection.  TFL

365 Cards - Day 365 - Musical Monday
Wind Beneath My Wings

This is Debbie Fisher's card.
Card Ideas - CASE from the Gallery
I have CASED Debbie Fisher
Things that are same.... long card, basic layout, double ribbon
Things that are different....papers, colors, image, added sentiment
and flower embellishment



 Wild Orchid #18 - Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. WOOT HOOT for making all the cards for another year on 365 Cards!!!!! {{hugs}}

    such a sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosa me gusta mucho esta combinación de colores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have another go on the spot the difference, My added extra one ( I'm sooomean!) has been spotted, so there's one more to find making 12
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CASE!! I love the colors! Thank you for joining Card Ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CASE! Love your springy blue and green color combo, very pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Card Ideas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CASE! Love the colors you used and the two ribbons!! Beautiful job! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Ideas this week!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! This is a fantastic card.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card!
    Good luck and thanks for playing at Card Ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Linda. Love the pretty papers too! Thank you for joining us at Card-ideas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing this week! I LOVE that BG paper and used it for my Thursday sneak card. Thank you for playing along with us this week.

    ReplyDelete